The Networking Services group of MSCITS is responsible for providing data communications throughout the Medical School. Its core services include maintenance of the Medical School network backbones and local area network installation and management. It also provides DHCP, DNS, and Authentication services.
MSCITS can provide network access to both the Medical School private (WUCON) and public network infrastructure. MSCITS also provides wireless access to these networks throughout the campus.
The following is a list of network communication services:
- Desktop Ethernet Connection (10/100BaseT)
- File Server Connection (10/100BaseT)
- Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Connection (1000BaseT)
- File Server Gigabit Ethernet Connection (1000BaseT or 1000BaseSX)
- Class C IP Subnet Lease
- Class C IP Subnet Management
- Partial Class C IP Subnet Lease
For more information about Networking Services contact John Roman at firstname.lastname@example.org